Yogamour is pleased to be hosting the ONLY PRANA VINYASA FLOW® Teacher Certification currently on the East Coast in Frederick, Maryland with Maria Garre! Maria, a Frederick native, is an affiliate with Shiva Rea's Prana Vinyasa Flow® Teacher Training Program, and Founder of the New Mexico School of Yoga in Albuquerque.
For more information on the training modules or if interested in attending as a workshop to expand your yoga knowledge base, please read more... "Areas of Study and Dates!"
***A portion of the proceeds from this training will benefit Yogamour Non-Profit Charitable Programs. A percentage of your tuition may be eligible for tax deduction as the organization is a registered 501(c)(3)
This Yoga Alliance approved affiliate program of Samudra Global School for Living Yoga is internationally recognized, and will offer students access to unique and private online courses with Prana Vinyasa Flow creator, Shiva Rea, as well as participation in the global online community and network to meet yogis from all around the world!
Taught as intensive weekend modules, our format allows individuals to space out payment, travel, and study time. Prana Vinyasa Flow is a unique, full-spectrum approach to the art of living and embodying the flow of yoga created by yogini Shiva Rea.
To Apply Into this Program, it is required that you complete:
- 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate
- 50+ hours of group or private instruction
- Complete application below
***If you meet requirements, please complete application and sign up to hold your spot! A $500 down payment is required with final payment due when training begins.
Cost for 300 Hour Prana Vinyasa Flow YTT:
- Early Bird rate of $3700 for 10 modules before August 1, 2017
- Full Rate of $3900 is due after August 1, 2017
- To apply for the program, complete the online application
- Payment plans available - contact Geni Donnelly for more information
***Pay per weekend module for PVF 300 Hour Teacher Training or pay $425 for a 3-day module and increase your yoga knowledge base!
Required Online Unique Programs Offer Unlimited Access to More Learning Material to Enhance Your Teaching Skills:
- Roots and Foundation Pathway of Flow (solar + lunar) 10 sequences - $64
- Solar Mandala of Asana Study Guide and Videos - $75
- Elemental Pathways of Flow (solar + lunar) 10 sequences - $64
- Samudra Online Course Fees: Affiliate registry - $54
Required Books for 300 Hour PVF YTT:
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long
- The Heart of Yoga by TKV Desikachar
- The Bhagavad Gita (your preferred version)
- Tending the Heart Fire by Shiva Rea
Thank you for your interest in the Yogamour's Teacher Training Program! You are about to embark on an amazing journey of self discovery, personal growth and renewal. We look forward to guiding the journey and serving you on this path. Once you've submitted application and been accepted, we will send you all the preparatory materials.
Application for 300 Hour Prana Vinyasa Flow Training
What will I learn?
This Advanced vinyasa-based training will offer students:
- 20 Prana Vinyasa Sequences for teaching, self integration and study
- Online support and programming with document sequences, concepts and more
- Advanced concepts in anatomy, asana alignment and hands on, and sequencing
- Learn the art and arc of Prana Vinyasa Flow class structure and design
- Integrate Living Ayurveda to support the teaching path
- Understand the link between the five elements, sequencing, Ayurveda, and guidelines for self-healing
AREAS OF STUDY AND DATES
The areas of study are grouped into 3-day weekend modules. For PVF 300 Teacher Training, all modules must be completed for certification. There is an option to sign up for individual modules if not enrolled in the Teacher Training program. Sign up for a weekend module that sparks your area of interest and expand your yoga knowledge base!
Art of Namaskar + Living Ayurveda
Cost: $400 30 Yoga Alliance CEUs September 8-10, 2017 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Earth
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs December 1-3, 2017 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Water
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs March 2-4, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Fire
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs June 1-3, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Air + Space
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs September 28-30, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Body + Living Ayurveda
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs November 16-18, 2018
Elemental Vinyasa: Earth
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs January 11-13, 2019
Elemental Vinyasa: Water Cost: $400
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs March 1-3, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Vinyasa: Fire
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs June 21-23, 2019
Elemental Vinyasa: Air + Space
30 Yoga Alliance CEUs September 6-8, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Application for this program, requires that you have completed:
- 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate
- 50+ hours of group or private instruction (please submit log along with application)
Requirements for Certification
1. Complete all 10 Required Modules and Contact Hours (270)
2. Demonstrate embodiment and proficiency in teaching PVF sequences
3. Complete practicum teaching assignments
4. Render 70% of above on all quizzes and final examination
5. Submit 3 projects as assigned by instructor
When attending the module sessions, the typical day of study will look like this:
Morning: Yoga practice and application
Lunch: Enjoy the many restaurant in Historic Downtown Frederick
Afternoon and Evening: Theory and practicum
***On average, each day spans 8:30am-5pm. A more detailed schedule and itinerary will be provided specific to the module and may be subject to minimal changes regarding time and location in Downtown Frederick.