Prana vinyasa flow 200/ 300 hour teacher training
This Yoga Alliance approved teacher training can be taken as a 200 Hour PVF Teacher Training or a 300 Hour PVF Teacher Training towards a 500 Hour RYT as a Prana Vinyasa Flow Yoga Instructor. Weekend modules for this training are also available as individual workshops for CEUs or to expand your yoga knowledge base.
Prana Vinyasa Flow 200 Hour Teacher Training will span the first 7 weeks of the training program. The PVF 300 Hour Teacher Training encompasses all 10 weeks over a 2 year term. Both training programs begin on December 1, 2017.
Yogamour is pleased to be hosting the ONLY PRANA VINYASA FLOW® Teacher Certification currently on the East Coast in Frederick, Maryland with Maria Garre! Maria, a Frederick native, is an affiliate with Shiva Rea's Prana Vinyasa Flow® Teacher Training Program, and Founder of the New Mexico School of Yoga in Albuquerque.
For more information on the training modules or if interested in attending as a workshop to expand your yoga knowledge base, please read more... "Areas of Study and Dates!"
***A portion of the proceeds from this training will benefit Yogamour Non-Profit Charitable Programs. A percentage of your tuition may be eligible for tax deduction as the organization is a registered 501(c)(3)
This Yoga Alliance approved affiliate program of Samudra Global School for Living Yoga is internationally recognized, and will offer students access to unique and private online courses with Prana Vinyasa Flow creator, Shiva Rea, as well as participation in the global online community and network to meet yogis from all around the world!
Taught as intensive weekend modules, our format allows individuals to space out payment, travel, and study time. Prana Vinyasa Flow is a unique, full-spectrum approach to the art of living and embodying the flow of yoga created by yogini Shiva Rea.
Requirements for Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training:
- Regular and consistent yoga practice
- Complete and submit application below
- $500 Deposit Paid On-line
Cost for 200/300 Hour Prana Vinyasa Flow YTT:
- 300 Hour PVF YTT Early Bird: $3700 - $3900 after 11/1/2017
- 200 Hour PVF YTT Early Bird: $2500 - $2700 after 11/1/2017
- Individual weekend modules $425
Payment plans available - contact Geni Donnelly for more information
Required Online Unique Programs Offer Unlimited Access to More Learning Material to Enhance Your Teaching Skills:
- Roots and Foundation Pathway of Flow (solar + lunar) 10 sequences - $64
- Solar Mandala of Asana Study Guide and Videos - $75
- Elemental Pathways of Flow (solar + lunar) 10 sequences - $64
- Samudra Online Course Fees: Affiliate registry - $54
Required Books for 300 Hour PVF YTT:
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long
- The Heart of Yoga by TKV Desikachar
- The Bhagavad Gita (your preferred version)
- Tending the Heart Fire by Shiva Rea
Thank you for your interest in the Yogamour's Teacher Training Program! You are about to embark on an amazing journey of self discovery, personal growth and renewal. We look forward to guiding the journey and serving you on this path. Once you've submitted application and been accepted, we will send you all the preparatory materials.
Application for 200 & 300 Hour Prana Vinyasa Flow Training
What will I learn?
This Advanced vinyasa-based training will offer students:
- 20 Prana Vinyasa Sequences for teaching, self integration and study
- Online support and programming with document sequences, concepts and more
- Advanced concepts in anatomy, asana alignment and hands on, and sequencing
- Learn the art and arc of Prana Vinyasa Flow class structure and design
- Integrate Living Ayurveda to support the teaching path
- Understand the link between the five elements, sequencing, Ayurveda, and guidelines for self-healing
AREAS OF STUDY AND DATES
The areas of study are grouped into 3-day weekend modules. For PVF 300 Teacher Training, all modules must be completed for certification. There is an option to sign up for individual modules if not enrolled in the Teacher Training program. Sign up for a weekend module that sparks your area of interest and expand your yoga knowledge base!
Art of Namaskar + Living Ayurveda
Cost: $425 27 Yoga Alliance CEUs December 1-3, 2017 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Earth
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs March 2-4, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Water
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs June 1-3, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Fire
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs September 28-30, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Roots Foundation: Air + Space
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs November 16-18, 2018 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Body + Living Ayurveda
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs January 11-13, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Vinyasa: Earth
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs March 1-3, 2019
Elemental Vinyasa: Water Cost: $425
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs June 21-23, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Vinyasa: Fire
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs September 6-8, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Elemental Vinyasa: Air + Space
27 Yoga Alliance CEUs December 13-15, 2019 SIGN UP HERE!
Application for this program, requires that you have completed:
- 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate
- 50+ hours of group or private instruction (please submit log along with application)
Requirements for Certification
1. Complete all 10 Required Modules and Contact Hours (270)
2. Demonstrate embodiment and proficiency in teaching PVF sequences
3. Complete practicum teaching assignments
4. Render 70% of above on all quizzes and final examination
5. Submit 3 projects as assigned by instructor
When attending the module sessions, the typical day of study will look like this:
Morning: Yoga practice and application
Lunch: Enjoy the many restaurant in Historic Downtown Frederick
Afternoon and Evening: Theory and practicum
***On average, each day spans 8:30am-5pm. A more detailed schedule and itinerary will be provided specific to the module and may be subject to minimal changes regarding time and location in Downtown Frederick.